Introduction: Android Arduino Assistant Robot (how to Make)DIY
Would you like to have your own Assistant robot?
Who would listen to you and assist you in your work??
, be it bringing you a pen or a screw driver or some electronic chip,
from across the other end of your work table???
Look no further and build yourself an Assistant robot controlled with your own Android phone! Using Voice Recognition...
Step 1: Concept
- Here we have an android phone connected to an Arduino+Motor shield.
- We have an App that recognises our commands (eg Left)
- and if it matches with predefined commands inside the app then it sends a signal to Bluetooth module
- The signal from Bluetooth module triggers the Motors to execute the appropriate command.
- And Voila! we have our Own Assistant Android Robot!
The App searches for Vocal Commands every 4 seconds.( using trigger function)
The App is made using Open Source MIT's APP INVENTOR 2.
So you don't have to be a Coding Wizard. You only need to know the Looping basics and coding Logics and you are good to go!
Step 2: Parts List
- Arduino Uno
- 2 BO Motors and wheels
- Motor Driver Shield (l293d)
- Bluetooth Module (HC-05)
- GlueGun , cardboard, some aluminium frames etc
Step 3: More Steps Will Be Added Shortly When I Get Time...
Participated in the
Arduino Contest 2016