Introduction: Apricot Coconut Popsicles
These apricot coconut popsicles are the perfect frozen treat. They are rich, refreshing and quick to make. Only 4-ingredients and ready in 10-minutes + vegan and dairy-free.
Read more on my blog - Apricot Coconut Popsicles
Step 1: Watch the Video for This Recipe:
Step 2: Ingredients:
- 2 cups Apricots , pitted & halved (280g)
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk (60ml)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
Step 3: Directions:
1. In a food processor, process all the ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour into popsicle molds and insert sticks inside.
3. Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
Step 4: Follow, Comment and Suggest
DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTRUCTABLES, OVER 200 RECIPES AND TUTORIALS!LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!
Participated in the
Beat the Heat Challenge 2017