Introduction: Apricot Coconut Popsicles
These apricot coconut popsicles are the perfect frozen treat. They are rich, refreshing and quick to make. Only 4-ingredients and ready in 10-minutes + vegan and dairy-free.
Read more on my blog - Apricot Coconut Popsicles
Step 1: Watch the Video for This Recipe:
Step 2: Ingredients:
- 2 cups Apricots , pitted & halved (280g)
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk (60ml)
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
Step 3: Directions:
1. In a food processor, process all the ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour into popsicle molds and insert sticks inside.
3. Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
Step 4: Follow, Comment and Suggest
DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTRUCTABLES, OVER 200 RECIPES AND TUTORIALS!LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!
Participated in the
Beat the Heat Challenge 2017
Be the First to Share