Introduction: Arduino - RC Car Control Via Bluetooth (with Smartphone)
This instructable is the written version of my "Arduino Projects : How To Control RC Car via Bluetooth (with Smartphone)" YouTube video that I've uploaded recently. I strongly recommend you to check it out.
Step 1: Tutorial
In this project I will show you how to transform an RC car to Bluetooth controlled through your Android smartphone!
Step 2: Hardware Required
- Any dual motor RC car
- Motor Shield
- Bluetooth Module (HC 05/06)
- Wires & Batteries
Step 3: Circuit & Connections
- Before starting, remove the existing rc circuit.
- You should find the polarity of 2 motors.
- For power, you can use the existing batteries, or replace them with a Li iOn rechargeable battery pack.
Step 4: Code & Application
- Get the Code and Application
- Download and open file with Arduino IDE
- When uploading code to arduino, you must disconnect first the VCC pin of Bluetooth module.
- How to create App ( https://youtu.be/n8KFb5_CZQM )
Step 5: If I Was Helpful
First of all, I would like to thank you for reading this guide ! I hope it helps you.
If you want to support me, you can subscribe my channel and watch my videos.
5 years ago
whats motor shiled