Introduction: Arduino/Android BLUETOOTH - 28BYJ 48 Stepper Motor Curtain Control APP
Yesterday i made a stepper motor control app that could only turn one way (on and off) and i said i was going to make one to control your curtains, So here it is! Can be used for multiple things of course. Check out the next step for the Code, Schematic, Parts list & APP.
The source code of the app is available just ask me.
Step 1: Schematic, Code, Parts List & APP
Wire everything up like the schematic and it should work!
Make sure you disconnect the HC-06 bluetooth module when uploading the code! other wise the arduino becomes confused
- Arduino uno, I used the RobotDyn Uno, a copy with 7 analog pins!
- HC-06 Bluetooth module.
- 28BYJ 48 Stepper motor With the ULN2003 driver board
- Jumper wires set MM/FF/MF
- Android phone/Tablet & the APP
GET THE APP ON GOOGLE PLAY!
To find out how to rename your HC-06 & set PIN + change baud rate. Follow step 2 (optional)
Step 2: How to Change the Name of Your HC-06
What is needed?
1 x USB to TTL microcontroller programmer to connect to your HC-06
How to connect the Programmer?
VCC to VCC
GND to GND
RXD to TX
TXD to RX
Lets get started...
- connect the USB TTL programmer to the HC-06
- Plug in the USB and open up The Arduino IDE
- Open the serial monitor.
- Type "AT" without quotes. You should see a respond in the Serial monitor saying "OK"
- Type "AT+NAMExyz" Sets the module name to “xyz” (Replace xyz with the name you want.) response should be OKsetname.
- Type "AT+PIN1234" Sets the pin to 1234 (replace 1234 with your desired pin) respond should be OKsetPIN For more info on changing baudrate etc. i included a PDF file. Good luck!