Introduction: Beebeecraft Tutorials on How to Make Beaded Pearl Bracelet
Summary: Do you like pearl beads? Today we are going to learn how to make a beaded stitch bracelet with yellow pearl beads! Here we go!
This bracelet is very bright in color, you need to use red, yellow, white and gold beads. You need to string the beads you need with a transparent fishing thread. This bracelet looks a bit complicated and may take you a little time, but there is no difficult steps. When you learn to make the first component, you can easily repeat the previous steps to complete the bracelet more quickly.
Step 1: Materials and Tools Needed to Make This Bracelet:
Step 2: Instruction 1 on How to Make the Earrings:
1. Put on 4 pearl beads and 12 golden spacer beads in the 0.2mm fishing thread nylon wire. There are 3 golden spacer beads between every two pearl beads. Then you can make them a ring.
2. You need to add 6 white beads and 1 red bead on the 0.2mm fishing thread nylon wire. Remember to put the red beads in the middle of the white beads. There are 3 white beads on each side of the red beads.
3. You need to surround the yellow pearl beads with the 6 beads you added from the second step, and use the red beads to align the pearl beads.
4. Repeat the third step 3 times, so that each yellow pearl bead is surrounded by the white and red small beads.
Step 3: Instruction 2 on How to Make the Earrings:
5. Place the red and white beads in the middle of the ring, and place the 4 red beads in the center.
6. Use the fishing thread nylon wire through the beads to fix their positions. You can see that there are 6 white beads between the yellow pearl beads.The 4 red beads are in the middle of the ring.
7. Add more 3 yellow pearl beads and 12 white beads next to a yellow pearl bead. You are going to make them another ring.
8. Repeat the previous steps, add some white and red beads, and then fix them in the middle of the ring. Here we repeat 6 times to make. When you finish stringing these beads, add a clasp component and a beautiful pearl bracelet is finished!
These are the full steps of how to make this pearl bead bracelet! Do you learn how to do it? You can show me your idea of bracelet making! Welcome to find more jewelry making supplies from Beebeecraft!