Introduction: Cardboard Biped Robot
Baby Dino is a two-legged robot based on Arduino. It basically uses five servo motors, two for each leg and one for the head. It also uses an ultrasonic sensor to detect obstacles and avoid them. Now, let's see how to make it!
- Baby Dino is a DIY robot using Arduino.
- It is made out of cardboard.
- It will find obstacles, then move left or right.
Step 1: Step 1: Components Required
- 1 X Arduino Uno, Nano or Mega
- 5 X 9g servo
- 1 X HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor
- 1 X LiPo battery (2s or 9v battery)
Step 2: Step 2: Fixing Servo
- Download the program
- Upload to Arduino
- Connect the servo according to the diagram below
- Fix the servo horn
- Make sure everything is at 90 degrees
Step 3: Step 3: Design
- Download the design
- Print it onto A4
- Paste it on cardboard
- Cut it out
Step 4: Step 4: Final Step
- Attach the servos to cardboard
- Upload the program to Arduino
- Connect the servos and ultrasonic sensor
- Manage the cable as tail
- Connect the battery
Step 5: WATCH VIDEO TO SEE IT LIVE AND VOTE HE HERE Https://www.instructables.com/contest/cardboard2020/
Participated in the
Cardboard Speed Challenge