Introduction: Coffee Dyed Infinity Scarf From Old TShirt
Take an old tshirt and make a new infinity scarf.
1 XL White T-Shirt
2 cups of old coffee grinds
4 cups water
2 tbs vinegar
1. Cut the tshirt from under the armpit to right above the bottom seam.
2. In a large pot bring 2 cups of old coffee grinds and 4 cups of water to a boil.
3. Place cut tshirt into coffee mixture for 3 minutes
4. Turn off heat, leave tshirt in coffee mixture for 2 hours, after two hours add 2 tbs of vinegar to set the coffee dye. Let sit for another 5 minutes
5. (I would do this outside) Remove tshirt from pot and shake off excess coffee grinds. If you are outside you can dump the grines and coffee liquid on your plants (makes great fertilizer).
6. Let shirt dry.
7. Pull and stretch the shirt. I wrapped it around my kitchen island to stretch it.
8. Wash shirt in cold water.
9. Your new scarf is ready for use.
Participated in the