Introduction: Confetti Cake Bites
Confetti Cake without the guilt! These are high protein and are gluten free! No flour or sugar (well....sprinkles don't count...) Great for a quick breakfast or tasty snack!
Step 1: Confetti Cake Bites
- 1 cup oats ground to flour (80g)
- 1/2 scoop MTS Vanilla Whey (15g)
- 1/2 cup canned white beans (130g)
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup (60ml)
- sweetener to taste (2-4 packets)
- Grind oats to flour in blender or food processor (or use ready made oat flour)
- Drain and rinse beansPuree beans and syrup
- Add flour, protein powder, and sweetener to bean puree
- Stir in sprinklesRefrigerate dough for a few minutes so it’s easier to work with
- Roll dough into balls and place on parchment paper (20-30 balls)
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to let set
- Store uneaten treats in fridge or freezer long term
- Experiment with different flavors of protein powder and fun add-ins!
**Order MTS whey:
Tiger Fitness http://bit.ly/1LihEWz Use code KIM to save 5% on all MTS products (must spend $49)
MTS Nutrition http://bit.ly/1rf025v Use code KH30 to save 30% on your total order!
Participated in the