Introduction: Creative Wall Hanging Using Bangles and Match Sticks!
Wall hangings are used to beautify the walls. This beautiful wall hanging adds more charm to your home and has its own impression. Usually, we all love to see different wall hangings as this decorative object forms a good home decor.
Here we are going to make a wall hanging using bangles and the match stick. This is easy to make DIY Recycled Wall Decoration craft and looks really nice on the walls.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make Wall Hanging
- Glue Gun
- Printed Paper
- Match sticks
- Decorative Beads
- Beads Lace
- Golden Beads
Step 2: Let's Cut the Cardboard!
- Take a cardboard and paste the bangles by applying glue on it.
- Draw the outline of the bangles on the cardboard and cut it.
Step 3: Let's Cover the Cardboard With Colour Paper!
- Now paste the coloured paper on the flower design drawn on the cardboard.
Step 4: Let's Paste the Bangles!
- Apply glue and paste the bangles on a coloured paper.
- Cut out the circle from it along with the bangle.
- Now arrange the bangles on the flower.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Flowers!
- Decorate the flowers with beads and pearls.
- Now stick the matchsticks in a particular pattern to make the design.
- Similarly, follow the same process to complete the other bangles with matchsticks and beads.
Step 6: Let's Decorate the Craft!
- Now, decorate the arrangement with decorative beads, pearls and chains to give it an attractive look.
- Attach a ribbon to the wall hanging for hanging it on the walls.
- Now make some hangings using bead chain and pearls and do not forget to apply fevicol on the tip of the matchstick to prevent fire hazards.
Wow!! Your beautiful wall hanging is now ready.
Step 7: Conclusion
This unique wall hanging is definitely going to attract the attention of your guests. It is easy to make and looks really elegant on the walls. Hope you have enjoyed making this craft. Do share your experiences and feedback with us in the comments section below.