Introduction: Custart Cupcake
This is a delicious recipe for some extra fluffy cupcakes, perfect for two people, of course if you want to share it with more people just multiply the amount of ingredients with the number of people and go!
Step 1: Ingredients
Yields 5-6 cupcakes
1 egg yolk
15 g sugar
6 g cornstarch
1/8 tsp Vanilla extract
100 g milk
50 g flour
10 g honey
5 g lemon juice
20 unsalted Butter
60 cake flour
2 baking powder
Step 2: Custard
In a pot place the yolk, along with the sugar and vanilla and mix.
Then incorporate the milk.
Once incorporated all put low fire and go stirring constantly until it condenses and has acquired a thick texture without lumps.
Strain in a pastry bag and reserve.
Step 3: Cupcake Dought
1. In a saucepan, place the beaten egg in a bain-marie together with the sugar, honey, vanilla and lemon juice. until the mixture is at 40 °.
2. Beat this until the mixture becomes foamy and smooth
3. Incorporate the baking powder and wrap around movements.
4. . Melt the matequilla with the milk, and then add 30% of the flour mixture.
5. Once incorporated, add the butter to the mixture and incorporate in the same way with enveloping movements.
Step 4: Baked and Decorated
1. Pour 60 to 70% of the dough into a muffin pan and bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
2. Place the pastry cream on top of the cake, bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 3 minutes.