Introduction: DH11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor With Arduino
This is a Tutorial On how to use the DH11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor with Arduino.
Step 1: Watch This Video ( This Is a Full Tutorial )
This video Shows the full Procedure on how to use this Sensor.
Step 2: Install the DH11 Library.
1) Click here To download the DH11 Library for Arduino.
2) Extract the Zip File.
3) Paste the Extracted Folder to C: \Program Files \ arduino \ Libraries.
4) Open the Arduino IDE and Click "OPEN".You will find that a new option has been added (dht11_read).
5) Open this Sketch and Upload this to your Arduino.
6) Thats it, You are good to go!!!!.
Step 3: Points to Remember
1) According to the sketch, Connect the Second Pin of the Sensor to the DIGITAL PIN 4 of the Arduino.Otherwise it will show an error.
2) it is not necessary to connect a 10K Ohm Resistor in between the VCC and Signal (1st and 2nd) Pin of the Sensor.