Introduction: DIY Dessert Brownie Fruit Pizza
Who loves pizza? I do!
Who loves dessert? I do!
Who loves easy to do DIYs? You do!
Check out this delicious and easy-to-make brownie fruit pizza recipe I got from my friends, Betty and Duncan. ;-)
Step 1: Ingredients and Equipment
- Duncan Hines (or other brownie mix)
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup oil (a few drops to grease the pan)
- 1/4 Cup water
Cream Cheese "Sauce"
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup sugar
NOTE: The amount will vary depending of how much you want to put on the pizza. I used about 1/2 cup of each.
- Pizza pan
- Mixing bowl
- 1/2 teaspoon
- Fork or Toothpick
Step 2: Making the Brownie Base
- Preheat your oven to the recommended temperature on the brownie box you use.
- In a bowl combine brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water.
- Mix/Whisk well until lumps have disappeared.
- Pour onto greased pizza pan and spread to coat evenly.
- Put into oven to bake for specified time on box.
- Brownie is cooked when a fork or toothpick is inserted in the middle and comes out clean.
Step 3: Making Cream Cheese Sauce
While the brownie base is baking, you can prepare the "sauce."
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar.
- Mix well until smooth.
- After brownie base is baked, let it cool for a few minutes in the fridge.
- After it has been cooled, spread the cream cheese sauce with a spatula.
Step 4: Adding the Toppings
This step is "berry" simple! (see what I did there? ;-) )
- Remove the stems and slice the strawberries with a knife.
- Add the strawberry slices and the other berries to your pizza!
See? I told you this was easy!
Step 5: Enjoy!
Participated in the