Introduction: DIY Halloween Bat Night Light
In this project, we will learn to make a amazing Halloween room decoration night light as a bat lamp. It is made on my YouTube channel, if like this project must give a like and subscribe there as well, which would be really appreciated. Now, let's get to the project:
- Night Blue Fairy Lights
- Black Chart Paper
Step 1: Procedure
- First of all, take a rough piece of paper and fold it in half as shown.
- Now, draw the half side of the bat as this bat is symmetrical.
- Now, paste this bat outline paper to the cardboard.
- And now following this outline of bat cut it out to make a full bat out of cardboard.
- Repeat this process with the black chart and make a cut out from it as well.
- Now paste this cut out to the cardboard cleanly.
- To this step, the our project has taken it's shape, now it is the time to horrify it a bit.
- Take the most spookiest lighting fairy lights you can find and then paste them accordingly as shown.
- Secure each and every wire with the help of the tape to keep it look clean. (Ironical)
- Fix it on the wall with the help of double sided tape and your are good to go...
Step 2: Your Night Bat Lamp Is Ready...
Step 3: Check Out My YouTube Video for Directions...
Participated in the