Introduction: DIY |How to Make Miniature House on a Tree|Making a Small Wooden Lamination Sheet House With Light
Welcome to my video, I want to show you how to make a small tree house from wooden lamination sheet. Its very easy to make and you will definitely love to make it. Please like, comment and also subscribe my channel.
Your suggestions are always welcome. If you like the video press thumbs up button, share and subscribe.
Plastic Miniature Door, Windows and Ventilator
Acrylic Colors - Burnt Umber
Wood Polish Powder- Yellow Ocher, Burnt Umber & Red Ocher
Dried Branches of Tree
Hot Glue Gun
All Purpose Adhesive
LED Light – DC 12V
Step 1: Use of Wooden Lamination Sheet
- I used wooden lamination sheet to make house.
- I used miniature door, windows and ventilator of plastic.
- I used popsicle stick to make roof.
- I used dried branches of tree.
Step 2: Use of LED Light – DC 12V
- I used orange LED Light – DC 12V.
- I used hot glue gun to fix popsicle stick.
- I used dried moss.
Step 3: Final Pictures
Here are few final pictures of miniature house.