Introduction: DIY Night Lamp
Welcome to my video, in this tutorial I will show you how to make awesome night lamp from lamination sheet. I hope you will like it. Please like, comment and also subscribe my channel.
Your suggestions are always welcome. If you like the video press thumbs up button, share and subscribe.
Hot Glue Gun
LED Light – DC 12V with Adopter
Step 1: Use of Lamination Sheet
- I used Lamination Sheet for making lamp.
- I used paper cutter for making design as wood.
Step 2: Use of Paper Cutter
- I paste printed paper of medieval dragon on sheet.
- I used PVA Glue and transparent tape to fix it.
- I used paper cutter for cutting design.
Step 3: Use of LED Light
- I used chain to hang it.
- I used LED Light – DC 12V with Adopter.
Step 4: Final Pictures
Here are few final pictures of my dragon night lamp.
This is an entry in the
Lamps and Lighting Contest