Introduction: DIY Personal Weather Station Monitor
,,Our API service for existing customers is not changing today, but we will no longer accept new signups. The API will continue to function through the end of 2021.
Personal Weather Station Monitor display your weather personal station sensors value, 4 days forecasts, moon, sun. It is not mine project. I just little modified to get sensors value from Thingspeak.com and display on TFT screen.
All license belongs to Daniel Eichhorn http://blog.squix.ch
1) 2.8 Inch ILI9341 240x320 SPI TFT Display
2) Nodemcu ESP 12, Wemos, ESP32
Step 1: 2.8 Inch ILI9341 240x320 SPI TFT Display
Step 2: Nodemcu ESP12, Wemos D1
Step 3: Wiring Diagram
Step 4: 3d Printed Case
Step 5: Arduino Code
Installing the Arduino ESP8266 Filesystem Uploader >>https://www.instructables.com/id/Using-ESP8266-SP...
- Download a copy of 'ESP8266FS-0.2.0.zip
- Drop the esp8266fs.jar file into Arduino tool directory (the path will look something like [home_dir]\Arduino\tools\ESP8266FS\tool\esp8266fs.jar)
- Open Personal_Weather__Station_TFT_Monitor.ino file
- Tools > ESP8266 Sketch Data Upload
- Sketch > Upload
Step 6: IoT Personal NodeMCU ESP12 WiFi Wireless Weather Station
How upload personal weather station sensors value to Thingspeak.com link