Introduction: DIY: Thanksgiving Name Place Card Holders
Synopsis: Time to make YOUR Thanksgiving table adorable! Make your own edible name place card holders! Little turkeys that are made out of sweets, everyone will enjoy finding their names and munching on them!
You are going to need:
-Double Stuf Oreo Cookies
-Malted milk balls
-Black cake icing (this is our “glue”)
-Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
-Hand written or computer generated name cards
1. Grab two Oreos.
2. With black icing, glue one Oreo on top of the other.
3. Stick 5 candy corn into the icing of the vertical Oreo. (Be very gentle!)
4. Cut off the top and bottom of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
5. Glue it to the flat Oreo.
6. Glue a malted milk ball on top of the Reese’s.
7. Glue candy eyes onto the Turkey’s head.
8. Cut the yellow part off of a candy corn.
9. Glue on the beak!
10. In front of each Turkey, place a decorated name place card.
Until next time loves! XO!