Introduction: Dijon Chicken One Pan Meal-prep Dinner
Up to 10 servings
About 540 calories per serving
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients
- Pack of chicken thighs (I used a pack of 10 with skin and bones)
- salt and pepper
- 2/3 Cup of Maple Syrup
- 2/3 Cup of Dijon Mustard
- 1 bag of frozen butternut squash cubed
- 1 bag of frozen Brussel sprouts
- 1 sweet onion
Step 2: Prepare Ingredients and Season Chicken
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Rinse your chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- Open the frozen bags of butternut squash and Brussel sprouts and place contents in separate bowls.
- Slice the onion
- Season veggies with salt and pepper and leave at room temperature.
Step 3: Make the Dressing and Bake for 20 Minutes
- In a bowl, whisk Dijon mustard and maple syrup.
- Place chicken, skin-side up, on a prepared baking sheet (I used aluminum paper and cooking spray).
- Using a spoon, pour dressing over the chicken thighs.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 450 F.
Step 4: Add Veggies and Bake
- flip chicken (skin-side down)
- Add Brussel sprouts, onions, and butternut squash to the baking sheet.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
Step 5: Broil, Cool and Serve/Prep
- Flip the chicken (skin-side up)
- Broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve. *If meal prepping, cool and then add to meal-prep containers.
Participated in the
One Pot Meals Speed Challenge