Introduction: Easy Recycled Craft - Beautiful Cardboard Box Bangle Stand!
Bangles are an integral jewelry for women and preserving them is a hectic task. That’s is why most of us prefer bangle stand where they can be arranged in an orderly manner.
Here we will make a beautiful cardboard box bangle stand which can hold several bangles and looks like a designer box too.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make Cardboard Box Bangle Stand
- Cardboard box
- Color and printed paper
- Cardboard pipe
- Packing tape
- Fevi stick
- Glue gun
- Satin ribbon
- Plastic wire
- Golden beads
Step 2: Let's Make Box for Bangle Stand!
- Take a cardboard box and seal its openings using cello tape.
- Draw markings on the box as shown and cut along these markings.
- Take a color sheet and cover the inner portion of the box.
- Take a printed sheet and paste on the outer surface of the box.
Step 3: Let's Fix the Mirror!
- We need to paste a mirror inside the box.
- For this, take any old mirror and remove the glass from it.
- Take a cardboard piece and paste the glass on it.
- Take a color paper and cut out the paper piece as per the size of the glass and stick the glass to it.
- Now paste this arrangement on the upper side of the inner portion of the box. This will serve as mirror for the box.
Step 4: Let's Fix the Cardboard Pipe!
- Take 2 circular cardboard rings and cut it into two halves.
- Wrap the halves in a lace using glue. We need 4 such pieces
- Now take the cardboard pipes and wrap it in color paper.
- Fix the cardboard pipes inside the box and use the semicircular cardboard rings to support the pipes.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Box!
- It is now time to decorate the box.
- Take a bead chain and paste it around the mirror.
- Take a decorative lace and paste it on the inner and outer portion of the box to give it a beautiful look.
- Take a plastic wire and paste it on the front portion of the box.
- Paste a bead on the lower portion of the box to hold the plastic wire.
- Take a lace and paste it on the two ends of the box as a connecting strand between the lower and upper half of the box.
Wow!! Your beautiful bangle box is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
This box looks amazingly beautiful and is sure to raise eyeballs. Also, it is useful as it serves the purpose of holding the bangles without any hassles.
Try this bangle box today and share your feedback and experiences with us.
Participated in the
Paper Contest 2018