Introduction: FIRE ALARM USING GAS SENSOR With ARDUINO
In this project, Gas sensor is used to detect smoke inside the room and when the smoke level is more than threshold level of smoke the alarm will start ringing.
To learn how to connect LCD with potentiometer and Arduino click here.
To learn how to connect buzzer with Arduino click here
- Arduino - https://amzn.to/32jAMUA
- breadboard - https://amzn.to/2ZXhDpR
- gas sensor - https://amzn.to/3iVjgfb
- lcd - https://amzn.to/35VXFQl
- jumper wires - https://amzn.to/3iqdBxM
- resistor 220 ohms - https://amzn.to/2ZuPNRN
- resistor 1k ohm - https://amzn.to/2ZuPNRN
- buzzer - https://amzn.to/3k8PGTG
- potentiometer - https://amzn.to/3iYsLdC