Introduction: FM Wireless Headphones for TV or PC
This is a istructable to create a Wireless headphones using a CAR FM TRANSMITTER.
The good thing is that there is no limit of people to connect to the transmitter.
- Car FM transmitter
- Device with radio FM ( I use a mobile phone )
- Electric transformer to 12V
- Electric wire/
cable( 25cm )
- Double Jack male cable
- Insulating tape
I use this transmitter but you can use other , all work equally: http://www.ebay.es/itm/Car-Player-FM-Transmitter-R...
Step 1: PREPARE THE WIRE/CABLE
- Let's cut the electrical wire/cable into two halves, one bigger than the other.
We removed the plastic from the three ends (1cm), the other end in 3cm (picture 2 )
Step 2: PREPARE THE ELECTRONIC TRANSFORMER
You will need a electronic transformer of 220-230 Voltage to 12V, is not necessary a concret transformer. ( AD/DC POWER SUPPLY )
Remember this: The outside of the transformer output is negative (-) and the center is positive (+), you can see this in picture 1.
- The long wire/cable will be the negative, the short wire/cable will be the positive. Conect same the picture 2, 3.
- Put the Insulating tape same as picture 4.
Step 3: CONNECT THE CABLES AND TRANSMITTER
Look the firs image/picture: side connectors are negative and the tip is positive.
- Conect the wire/cable same as picture 2 and tray it. IF it's works follow the second point. IF it doesn't works tray to change the cables. (picture 2 )
- Put the Insulating tape same as picture 3 without desconecting.
Step 4: CONNECT THE JACK CABLE AND TRAY IT!
Conect the Jack cable with a transmitter and the other connector with a TV or PC.
• With a remote controll device inclued in the pack, change the frequency. Us a frequency that is not used by any radio.
• With a mobile phone or other radio device search the same frequency and listen wiht headphones. Controll the device volume and TV or PC volume to increase the quality.
Step 5: TIPS
• Uses a frequency that is not used by any radio.
• Us a good headphones to increase the comfortability.
• If you want you can solder the wire to not use the insulating tape.
Participated in the
Full Spectrum Laser Contest
1 Person Made This Project!
- YannJ made it!