Introduction: Fancy Cardboard Toy Bus Out of Toothpaste Box
In this Instructable I'm going to show you how to make a cardboard toy bus using toothpaste box. To make this you will need following items.
- Toothpaste box (Or same shape cardboard box)
- Paper cutter
Step 1: Mark the Windows and Doors
As first step you will need to mark the bus windows and doors in the cardboard using pencil.
Step 2: Cut the Above Marks
Now using paper cutter you will need to cut the windows and doors marked above step
Step 3: Style the Bus Front Screen and Back Screen
Now you will need to draw the bus front and back faces as in the pictures.
Step 4: Prepare Tyres
Now you will need to cut four circles for tires. Paint it as you wish and fit it to the made bus.
Step 5: Additional Things
This is a basic way to make a toy bus using a cardboard for children. Also if you need you can do following modifications and make it more advance.
- Color the bus using water color or any other painting media.
- Add a tires from another broken toy and make bus can be moveable. Also can add motors to make it advance.
- Use a large box for the bus and add the LED lights to it.
- Using x-ray or tissue papers cover the bus windows.
Participated in the
Cardboard Speed Challenge