This is a fighter jet that can be any airplane you want it to be.
- 21 white sticks
- 6 orange sticks
- 8 yellow sticks
- 18 yellow circles
- 2 red circles
- 4 blue connectors
- 2 orange “T” connectors
- 6 red bendys
- 4 purple bendys
- 1 green connected
- 2 light green swivel connectors
Step 1: Build the Body
build 2 of these
Step 2: Build the Cockpit
- after you build the 2 halves of the cockpit frame connect both of the purple bendys that have a light green connected slide on them onto a green connecter, and make sure there is one hole between both of the holes the purple bendys connect onto.
Step 3: Connect the Cockpit Onto the Body
Step 4: Build the Tail
- Attach one of the “U” shaped pieces onto the “V” shaped piece right under one of the white sticks.
- Attach the other “U” shaped piece onto the top white sticks protruding diagonally upward on the “V” shaped piece right under the white sticks with nothing connecting to them on the second “U” shaped piece you put on.
- Attach the rectangle of whites and yellow circles onto the white sticks protruding out of the “U” shaped pieces.
- Attach two red bendys on each side of the white rectangle you just attached on the yellow circles with one connection.
- Attach two red bendys on the top of the white rectangle you just added With one on each side connecting onto the two holes on top of two whites and on the holes three holes away from a white stick and in the other direction 2 holes from a white stick.
Step 5: Attach the Tail to the Body
Step 6: Build the Wings
Build two of these. It does not matter wether you use red circle connectors or yellow circle connectors.
Step 7: Attach the Wings to the Body
Do this on each side of plane with both wings.