Introduction: Flower Garland
During the current situation, most of us are at home. There is nothing to do and you may get bored.You can make this flower garland to occupy yourself for sometime and you can also use it to decorate your room. It does not take a lot of time to make, so you don't have to commit to complete this project.
- Colour paper
Step 1: Making Flowers
- Take a piece of coloured paper and cut it in half.
- Cut strips of 1cm width and cut them out.
- Take a strip and stick the ends to the middle of the strip.
- Layer the folded strips and stick them on top of each other to resemble a flower as shown in the picture.
- Stick a yellow circle in the middle.
- Make as many as required.
Step 2: Making the Garland
- Cut yarn to the required length.
- Stick the yarn to the back of the flowers.
Step 3: Sticking the Garland to the Surface
- You can use tape to stick the garland to the wall or wherever you want it .
And there you go! You have made a flower garland you can use to decorate your house with!
Participated in the