- 1x R1,100K 250mW
- 1 x R2, 1K2 250mW
- 1 x R3,1K 250mW
- 1 x C1, 100nF Film Capacitor (0.1u K63)
- 1 x LM358
- 1 x Copper board
Step 1: Original Schematic
The original schematic
Step 2: Modified Schematic and Breadboard Time
I made a couple of modifications that worked for my Baby-10 sequencer project
The modified circuit was breadboarded and worked like a charm 👍
- I replaced the TL072 Op-Amp with an LM358 which resulted in a less noisy output signal.
- I replaced the 1uF electrolytic capacitor C1 for a 0.1 uF K63 film capacitor for better and well defined gliding voltage-range output.
Step 3: Pcb and Silkscreen (made With DIY Layout Creator)
The bottom copper pcb and the silkscreen are both reversed and etching ready :)
Actually the only thing I can brag for is the actual PCB that I crafted myself as a personal learning tutorial on DIY Layout Creator
You can find all project files and updates at the Github Repository
Step 4: Etching
Tried to slightly reduce the etching surface for faster etching time
Step 5: Final PCB
... and it worked !
Be the First to Share
Happy Birds ! a World of Connected Bird Feeders / Connectez Vous Aux Jardins Du Monde (bilingue) in Electronics