Introduction: Glow in the Dark Jar
Learn to make a fun glow in the dark jar!
Step 1: Materials That Are Needed
You will need:
- A jar- any type is fine, as long as it is clean
- Glow in the dark paint- any colors are fine and can have more than one
- Paintbrushes- different brushes for the different colors, also long brushes to reach bottom of jar
- Scrap paper- to put the paint on
Step 2: Painting the Jar
Taking a paintbrush and a clean jar, pick a color and make whatever design you want. There is no specific design.
Step 3: Let Dry
Put the jar in the sun or in any light source. This helps to make the paint get its glow.
Step 4: *Optional*
After about an hour, you can do a second coat of paint. A second coat will work better. This step is optional.
Step 5: BONUS
In this step, I will give you some ideas for painting patterns.
- One solid color
- Solid color, leave a space, dotted intials