Introduction: Go Green! Plastic Bottle Rockets
Are you constantly finding that you have an urge to blow something up, but you want to save the planet at the same time? Look no further! Throw together your own Go Green! Plastic Bottle Rocket! 5 Minutes of work, endless hours of entertaining kids and drunk people!
Step 1: Materials
- A plastic bottle with top
- Water; optional
- Air compressor with air nozzle
- We found a vice to be very helpful
Step 2: Making the Rocket
1. Drill a hole through the top. Your hole should be big enough for you to be able to stick your air compressor's nozzle through it. We used a vice to hold the bottle in place while we drilled in the hole.
2. Set your air compressor anywhere between 80-100 psi. Anything more than 100, and you're flirting with danger in the form of exploding plastic.
Step 3: Launch!