Introduction: Golden Smokey Eye
This makeup look is great for an evening look or a clubbing look
1. First i use my maybelline pore eraser primer and apply this to my face.
2. Then using my Loreal inflammable 24 hour foundation i apply this on my face also making sure there are no harsh lines.
3. For this look i used the lorac pro palette. First starting off with a toupe i blend this into the crease. I then use the dark brown and do the same step. Then using the gold i apply this to my lid and blend this out. I then use the colour slate and blend this concentrating this into the crease and then the same with black. I then use my collection eye liner to line my lib. Lastly i finish off with mascara and lashes.
4. Now using my maybelline fit me concealer i highlight my face applying this under my eyes on my nose forehead and chin and this blend this out with my finger. I then set this with the laura mercier
5. I then contour my face with the maybelline bronze.
6. I then use my pink peach colour blush from my bh cosmetics special occasions palette.
7. Finally apply my pink lipstick to my lips to finish off the look
Participated in the
Hair and Makeup Contest