Introduction: Grilled Salmon Recipe
2 Salmon fillets
1/2 Cup Vegetable oil
1/2 Cup Lemon juice
4 Green onions -- thinly sliced
3 Tablespoons Fresh parsley -- minced
1 1/2 Teaspoons Fresh rosemary
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
How to Cook :
Preparation Time: 0:20
1. Place salmon in a shallow dish.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting; pour the rest over the salmon.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Drain, discarding marinade.
6. Grill salmon over medium coals, skin side down, for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
7.Baste occasionally with reserved marinade.