Introduction: Halloween Paper Toys
Hi! This is the project called "Halloween Paper Toys", the steps are simple, and it will take about 30 mins or less!
● Color papers (orange, black, and white)
● Leaflets (unnecessary papers)
● Pencil and eraser
Step 1: Step 1
1. Draw the shape of the ghost, on the paper by pencil.
Step 2: Step 2
2. Do the same thing for pumpkin and bat.
Step 3: Step 3
3. Use a stapler around the shapes that you just drew to be stable. (You'll need to cut two papers together at the same time to make exact same shape.)
Step 4: Step 4
4. As you can see, after cutting those papers, it will be exactly the same shapes (same for pumpkin and bat).
Step 5: Step 5
5. Draw the faces of Halloween characters and decorate them.
Step 6: Step 6
6. Put the glue around the paper, don't forget to keep some parts in order to put balls inside.
Step 7: Step 7
7. Make a lot of small balls by crumpling leaflets that go inside the papers.
Step 8: Step 8
8. Put small paper balls inside.
Step 9: Step 9
9. Stape the part we kept open at part 7 by using glue.
Step 10: Step 10
10. Done! Decorate your room with these, and enjoy Halloween!
Participated in the