Introduction: Hamburger Surprise!
usually when you get a burger you get cheese on top,
this time you get to put cheese inside. it's delicious
Step 1: Ground Beef
1. Get your ground beef and make them into a patty form.
Cut them in half and put them on a cutting board.
Step 2: Cheese
2. Get the amount of sliced cheese that you need and
fold them into fours and put them in a stack.
Step 3: Cheese on Patty's
3. Get one stack of cheese and put it on one half of the patty.
Put the other half of the patty and put it on top.
Crush the edges so the cheese doesn't come out.
Step 4: Patty's on Pan
4. Put the patty's on the pan.
Set oven on broil.
Cook patty's 8 minutes on each side.
Step 5: Seasoning
5. Put your favorite kind of hamburger seasoning on your patty's.
Step 6: Vegetables
6. Get lettuce or tomato (or any other vegetables you want) for your burgers.
Step 7: Condiments
7. Get ketchup, mustard, or mayonnaise for your burger.
Step 8: Finished Product
8. Put everything on your burger that you would like and enjoy!
Step 9: Side Dish
9. If that's not enough for you then you can always
have a side dish like baked beans or french fries.