Introduction: Healthy Lemonade!
Everybody loves lemonade. One problem is that it is not often healthy, usually it has too much sugar in it and unnatural ingredients in it. So, for all of this lemonade lovers out there I have a recipe that is not only all natural, but sweet and can be used as a remedy.
Step 1: Ingredients
For the special lemonade, you will need:
- Lemons(number varies for amount)
- a small to medium sized cup
Step 2: Brewing
Making it is very easy, so you should have no difficulties there. The directions are below.
- take a small cup, and fill it halfway to the top with water
- measure about teaspoon of honey and put it in the water
- squeeze your lemons(the number varies for the cup size) into the cup until the cup is almost full
- Stir the brew with your spoon
- Drink up and enjoy!
Step 3: Uses
This lemonade tastes good and does good. when you are ailing, this is a little brew that will help you in several ways.
It can soothe a sore throat
It can ease coughing, so it is like a cough syrup but less viscous
It makes a good drink to take with antibiotic(unless the antibiotic instructions say otherwise)
As you can see, it is a pretty good drink. Its easy to make at home and its a great beverage to have anytime of the day. I hope that this little remedy can help you in some way!
Note: I am not liable if you take this with your antibiotic and something bad happens.
Participated in the
Home Remedies Challenge