Introduction: Healthy Seed and Nut Bread
One mixing bowl, whole grain, gluten free, no-knead, good-for-you bread – loaded with seeds, nuts, and grains.
Step 1: Ingredients
1½ cups / 145 g Rolled Oats
½ cup / 70 g Raw Pumpkin Seeds
½ cup / 70 g Raw Sunflower Seeds
½ cup / 55 g Raw Hazelnuts (Filberts)
¼ cup / 35 g Raw Almonds
⅓ cup / 50 g Sesame Seeds
¼ cup / 20 g Ground Flaxseed Meal
2 tbsp, Chia Seeds
3 tbsp Whole Psyllium Husks
1½ tsp salt2 tbsp Maple Syrup
3 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil1
½ cups / 350 ml water
Step 2: Prepare
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients, stirring well.
- In a small bowl, whisk maple syrup, coconut oil, and water.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix very well until everything is completely soaked. (If the dough is too thick to stir, add 1 or 2 more tbsp of water)
- Transfer mixture to a loaf pan )greased and lined with parchment paper). Smooth out the top and let sit out on counter for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Step 3: Bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place loaf pan in the oven and bake 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove bread from loaf pan and place it upside down directly on oven rack. Bake another 30-40 minutes.
- Let bread cool completely before slicing.