Introduction: Healthy and Delicious Granola Cookies
My name is Barbara , I am 18 years old and I love to cook, eat healthy and exercise. That's why I decided to do my Instructable project about almond flour granola cookies. I am a very fit person who loves to eat! I enjoy treating myself with sweets but I don't want to feel guilty about it. That's what encouraged me to create healthy yet delicious cookies that taste as good as sugar cookies.
Step 1: What You Will Need
The ingredients you'll be needing are:
1 stick of room temp butter
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup of granulated sugar 1 large egg
1/2 tsp of vanilla 1 1/2 cup of almond flour
1/2 tsp of baking powder 2 cups of granola
1/4 cup of chopped almonds
1/4 cup of chocolate chunks
The tools to prepare this amazing cookies are:
Wisk, bowls, measuring cups, measuring spoon, oven, silicon mats, and a mixer.
Step 2: Step 1 and 2: Prepare the Oven and Cookie Sheet
1. The first step for creating this cookies is to first preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat mats and set aside.
2. In a large bowl with an electric hand mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
Step 3: Step 3: Add Vanilla
3. Add the vanilla and mix until the batter lightens in color a bit, 1-2 minutes.
Step 4: Step 4: Add the Dry Ingredients
4. Add the almond flour, baking soda and mix until everything is combined
Step 5: Step 5: Add the Egg
5. Mix in the egg and beat for about 1 minute or until it is just incorporated.
Step 6: Add the Toppings
6. Add the granola, almonds, and chocolate chunks and mix until combined
Step 7: Step 7: Create Balls of Dough
7. Scoop balls of dough, about 1-2 tablespoons into the prepared baking sheets.
Step 8: Step 8: Bake
8. The final step is to bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes.
Step 9: Cool and Enjoy
Take out the cookies from the oven and wait for about 10 minutes so that they cool doand enjoy!
Participated in the
First Time Author Contest
1 Person Made This Project!
- ereilley made it!