Introduction: ~Chocolate Cake Cookie~
You will need;
- 1 Egg
- 1 & 1/4 Cups of flour
- 1/2 Cup of cocoa powder
- 1/3 Cup of milk
- 1/3 Cup of chocolate chips
- 125g Butter
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of salt
That's it let's get baking !!!
- While your Sugar, Butter & Vanilla are beated,
- Take your Flour, Cocoa powder & Baking powder and sift them together.
- Add in your pinch of salt in to the Flour, Cocoa powder & Baking powder and mix them well
- Add the Flour mix to the Butter mix and beat well.
- Add your Egg after a little while.
- Add your milk in too.
- Mix well.
- After some time stop the beater and add your Chocolate Chipsand mix with a spoon or spatula.
- Scoop onto a baking tray and bake at 170 C for about 15 - 18 mts.
Participated in the