Introduction: Honey & Goat Cheese Pita Pizza
Honey & Goat Cheese Pita Pizza with Fig
Serves: 1 ⎟Time: 15 minutes
Try this weird, but delicious food combo if you dare. Inexpensive, easy, & quick to make.
1 ounce goat cheese
2 ounces cheddar, or parmesean
1 fig, fresh or dried
honey, for drizzling
1 sprig fresh rosemary
Step 1: Prep the Ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Grate cheddar.
- Slice goat cheese into rounds.
- Thinly slice the fig.
- Remove rosemary from the stem, and mince the needles.
Step 2: Assemble the Pizza.
- Sprinkle a layer grated cheddar on the pita.
- Top with slices of goat cheese and fig.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, if using.
- Season with salt & pepper, to taste.
Step 3: Bake the Pizza.
- Place pita pizza on bottom rack, and bake for 5 minutes.
- Transfer pizza to top rack (to avoid burning).
- Bake for 5 more minutes, or to desired doneness.
- Drizzle generously with honey, slice, and serve.