Introduction: How to Make Caramel With Only One Ingredient
Check out the printable recipe here: http://vegetarianbaker.com/one-ingredient-caramel
Making caramel is sometimes is a difficult process to understand. You have to get the right temperature, color, and ingredients in order to make the perfect tasting caramel. However, I'm here to let you know that you can make caramel with only one ingredient. It is very easy to do and also delcious. In order to make One Ingredient Caramel, all you need is sweetened condensed milk, a mason jar, a pot of boiling water, and a spoon. It does take longer to make than traditional caramel, but you can just walk away and come back every 30 minutes. I hope you enjoy this recipe for One Ingredient Caramel and don’t forget to share this recipe with all your friends. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@jacstjohn & #thevegetarianbaker)
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pour Condensed Milk into a mason or glass jar.
- Place jar into a pot with water leveled with the condensed milk.
- Bring To Boil.
- Every 30 minutes, add more water to the pot and stir the condensed milk.
- Leaving in Boiling water for 1.5 - 3 hours depending on the consistency you want. The longer you leave it in boiling water, the thicker it will be.
- Once done cooking, leave out for 2 hours to cool at room temperature. Then place into the fridge overnight.