Introduction: How to Install Windows on Your Android Phone
Ever wanted to run Windows XP on your Android Device? Ever thought if running desktop OS on your mobile? You will need the limbo application to install windows on your phone. Using this application you can install Windows 98 / ME / CE / XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 and linux DS / Kali. The phone application is free. To install windows xp on your phone you need 1.5GB of free space and 2 hours of free time.
Step 1: The Concept
The basic concept behind running windows on your Android device is emulation of the operating system.
- We will first download and install application limbo
- Then we will copy the iso windows image to our phone
- Then we will install windows XP
- Finally play with Windows!
Step 2: Software
- Copy the ISO Windows XP image to our android device
- Download application limbo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5o5rjwta1l9rubj/limbo-androidarm-x86-release.2.10.0.apk/file
Step 3: Making and Configure the Virtual Machine
Set the following parameters:
Create New Virtual Machine
CPU / BOARD
- architecture: 32 or 64 Machine Type: PC CPU
- Model: qemu32 / qemu64
- CPU Cores: max
- Ram Memory : minimum 512mb
- Create new Image
- Select a windows image
- VGA display: STD
- Boot from Device: Default
- User Interface : SDL
- Select Fullsreen
Step 4: Installing Windows
Now, we'l install Windows XP in the virtual machine. This process takes about an hour so please wait :P
Now just click the green start button and launch off! Follow the instructions to install Windows XP. It'll take about 5 minutes to load drivers and then main installation will start. This is going to be fun installing and testing old applications.
Step 5: FUN
I will play a minesweeper game. Have fun :)