Introduction: How to Make Battery Charge Level Indicator
In this project, I will show you how to make a battery charge level indicator with some 5mm leds and 1k resistors.
Step 1: About Device
With the help of this device you can easily check the voltage of any battery without use of multimeter.
It represents the voltage of battery with the glowing of leds.
It is very handy and portable.
Step 2: Materials Required
1. 5mm led × 5 :- https://www.amazon.in/SHOPEE-BRANDED-Bright-Emitting-100Pcs/dp/B078SXSN1H/ref=sr_1_9?dchild=1&keywords=5mm+led&qid=1612088197&sr=8-9
2. 1k resistor × 5 :- https://www.amazon.in/ELECTROBOT-100-PCS-1K-OHM/dp/B072HC6ZYW/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3AE60XY9V8YDN&dchild=1&keywords=1k+resistor&qid=1612088240&sprefix=1k+%2Caps%2C447&sr=8-1
Step 3: Circuit Diagram
1. Connect all leds in series.
2. Connect one leg of resistor with each other.
3. Connect 2nd leg of resistor with leds.
( Prefer circuit diagram for any confusion in project. )
Step 4: Gerber File for Pcb
Use this gerber file for your pcb etching.
Step 5: Demo Video
Please watch the complete video to know how it works……
And like, share, comments on this video if you are new subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow on Instructables.
I hope you enjoyed this project.