Introduction: How to Make Corn Bread!
How to make cornbread:
- Preheat your oven to 350˚
- Get all of your ingredients and mix milk, vegetable oil, and egg together.
- gradually add the cornbread mix with your egg oil and milk mixture.
- Grease an 8x8x2 pan
- Put your mixture on the pan
- Put it in the oven for 35-40 minutes
- Clean up your area by washing dishes and whipping down your space
- Once you think it is done put a toothpick in to see if it's ready (if it has the mixture on it's not ready)
- Take it out and let it cool for a bit
- cut it into pieces
- Now you have cornbread!
What you will need:
- Trader Joes Corn Bread mi
- 1/2 cups Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cups Milk
- 1 egg
- butter (for greasing the pan or putting it on top)