Introduction: How to Make Custom Paper Fidget Spinner Without Bearings
Hello in This instructable i made fidget spinner using Paper without bearings,it is very easy to make and you can easily find materials to make this at home(Sheet of Paper,Glue,Scissors,Compass,Ruler,Toothpic),it is a fun Project give it a Try!
Don't Forget To Share This Awesome and Easy Idea With Your Family and Friends!
Step 1: Starting With Template
- A4 Sheet is Folded
- Mark 1cm on Compass
- Draw 10cm Line
- Mark Points on 0,2cm,8cm and 10cm
Step 2: If You Didn't Understand Please Watch This Video
Best Tutorial Video
Step 3: Making Fidget Spinner Body
- 2cm Line is Drawn Perpendicular to 0,2cm,8cm and 10cm
- Lines are Drawn as Shown in image
- Again Draw 1cm Line,it Becomes Fidget Spiner Cap
Step 4: Coupling Up
- Cut the Marked Parts
- Glue the Pieces Together
- Nut is Marked at The Middle
Step 5: Body Building Phase
- Marked Part is Cut
- Cap is Inserted into Toothpic and then to Fidget Spinner Body
- Glued Cap and Toothpic Together
Step 6: Finishing Up
- Color The Fidget Spinner According To Your Taste
- Attach The Nut Using Glue
- Give it a Spin!!
- Don't Forget To Share This Awesome and Easy Idea With Your Family and Friends!
Participated in the
Design For Kids Challenge