Introduction: How to Make DIY Best Out of Waste Cardboard Organizer?
What do you do with the cardboards you receive at your place? Do you throw them? What if you can make an interesting cardboard organizer using them?
Yes, the cardboard can help you make amazing organizers for storing your belongings that can be quickly picked. Again, as they are made out of cardboard, they are quite robust too for daily use.So, let’s learn the process of making this adorable cardboard organizer.
Step 1: Things You Need
- Georgette lace
- Floral thin lace
- Artificial flowers
- Divider, pencil, scale,and glue
Step 2: Let’s Cut the Cardboard!
Carry out the steps below for making this cardboard organizer.
- Take a cardboard and mark measurements 3 x 5inches on it. Cut it out using a cutter.
- Make a line on the cardboard at a width of 3 inches. And make a straight line in the center of the cardboard cutting the 3inch line. Using a divider, make an arc in the 3inches gap.
- Cut the arc using a cutter forming a bullet like a shape. Similarly, make markings on the other cardboard and cut it out.
- Now take cardboard again and cut out 2 pieces from it measuring 3.5 x 5.5inches and 5.5 x 10 inches.
- From the bullet-shaped cardboards, remove the outer layer. Again, remove the outer layer from all the cardboards.
Step 4: Let's Stick the Cardboard!
- Take the 5.5 x 10inch cardboard and fold the cardboard pressing it at every inch using your thumb and finger.
- Now take the 3.5 x 5.5inch cardboard and one of the bullet shape cardboard. Apply glue on one of the sides of the cardboard and stick the bullet shape cardboard properly. Similarly, stick the other cardboard on the opposite side.
- Apply glue on the sides and lower side of the organizer and stick on of the sides of the folded cardboard. Take the remaining cardboard and stick it on the front side of the organizer by applying glue on the sides and lower side.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Organizer!
- Take a Velcro and stick on end on the opening of the organizer while the other end on the cap side of the organizer.
- Now let’s start decorating the organizer. For this, take a georgette lace in white. Apply some glue on the lower part of the organizer and start sticking the lace on it. Stick the lace on all the four sides of the organizer.
- Now take another floral pattern thin lace. Apply glue on the top side of the organizer and stick the lace on it. Bring the lace down till the bottom side on the first georgette lace.
- Lastly, take some artificial flowers and stick them on the opening end of the box above the lace properly forming a design like a look.
Step 6: Conclusion
Here you go with your quickly decorated and designed cardboard organizer. You can also use your own idea for decorating the organizer. So, how does your organizer look like? Comment us your ideas and designs.
4 years ago
I really like the way the corrugation looks!