Introduction: How to Make Easy Cold Brew Coffee
Cold Brew Coffee refers to the process of steeping coffee grounds in room temperature or cold water for an extended period. It is perfect people who can’t stand the acidity of regular coffee as many of the oils, fats, and acids aren’t fully diluted with the cold water. Another reason I love cold brew coffee is that I can make a batch at the beginning of the week and enjoy it for 7 days before it starts to go bad. I hope you enjoy the recipe for Cold Brew Coffee. If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker & #thevegetarianbaker).
Cold Brew Coffee Printable Recipe: http://bit.ly/29A5sIl
Subscribe, It’s Free: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToVegetarianBaker
- Coffee | 1 Cup, Coarsely Ground
- Water | 4 Cups
- Start off by coarsely grinding your coffee. I like to use freshly ground coffee, because I think it produces a better flavor.
- Place your coffee into a bowl or container and top off with your water. Give it a stir and cover with plastic wrap or a lid.
- Place coffee into the fridge for 18-24 hours.
- After the time, remove the cold brew from the fridge and strain with a coffee filter, nut bag, or cheese cloth. You want to remove all the solid coffee pieces from your cold brew.
- To enjoy, server your coffee over ice with a splash of nut milk and sweetener.
Participated in the
Homebrew Contest 2016