Introduction: How to Make Easy Desk Organizer Using Cardboard Boxes?
Want to give your children something that helps them keep their table clean? How about making such an organizer on your own! Yes, without stepping out of your home, you can make a lovely organizer that would help them keep their tables clean as well as give a proper place to store the pens, pencils, and other stationeries that are been used on daily basis.
So, are you ready to make this quick and easy organizer using some cardboard boxes?Happy making!
Step 1: Things You Need
- 2 Aluminum foil cardboard boxes
- Printed sheets
- Cutter and glue
When you have all the things with you, here are the steps you need to follow.
Step 2: Let's Take Aluminum Foil Cardboard Boxes!
- Take 2 empty aluminum foil cardboard boxes. Fix all the ends of the cardboard box properly. Cut the boxes into half leaving one side attached with the box.
Step 3: Let's Cover the Lower Side of the Boxes!
- Using a cardboard piece, cover the lower side of the boxes. This gives you 4 cardboard box organizers.
Step 4: Let's Cut & Stick Cardboard Box!
- Apply glue on the outer side of half side of the cardboard and stick it. Carry out a similar process with the other half cut cardboard box. Finally, stick all the cardboard boxes in a row.
Step 5: Let's Cover the Organizer!
- Now take 2 different printed sheets for covering the organizer. Cover 2 boxes with similar printed sheets skipping one organizer. Similarly, cover the other side of the organizer too in the same way.
Step 6: Conclusion
The organizer is ready to use. Wasn’t this quite quick and easy to make! You can add more boxes as per the number of sets you want. Again, you can design it in a row, in the form of a box, etc. as per your choice. Apart from this, you can add some decoration to the organizer too with the help of decorating accessories.
So, how have you designed the organizer for your kids? Let us know in the comments below.