Introduction: How to Make Hanging Organizer From Old Mobile Box and CD?
Making organizers has been quite a trending part of best out of waste craft ideas. Organizers made in this way come with a personal touch and also boost the creative skills one possesses. Today also we shall learn how to make a hanging organizer using an old mobile box and an old unwanted CD.
So, are you ready to make this wonderful craft? Here is what you need to do.
Step 1: Things You Need
- An empty old mobile box Old CD
- Glitter sheet
- Color paper and printed paper
- Beaded lace and stone lace
- Glue and cutter
Follow the steps below to make this artistic hanging organizer.
Step 2: Let;s Take Empty Mobile Box & Cur It!
- Take the empty mobile box and cut the openings of the box using a cutter.
Step 3: Let's Cover the Box With Color Paper!
- Now take a color sheet and stick the sheet in the mobile box. Fold the borders of the color sheet outside and don’t cut it for giving it a proper finishing.
Step 4: Let's Cover the Box With Printed Sheet!
- Now take a printed sheet and stick it on the mobile box covering the front and the sides.
Step 5: Let's Take CD & Cover It With Glitter Sheet!
- Now take an old CD and glitter sheet too. Cover one side of the CD using the glitter sheet and glue. Cut the remaining sides of the sheet using a cutter.While covering the CD, leave a small portion of the CD uncovered.
Step 6: Let's Decorate With Beaded Lace!
- Place the CD upside down and using a cutter, cut the center hole of the CD for making a hole on the glitter paper.
- Now take some beaded lace, pearls and stone lace too. Apply glue on the hole of the CD and stick a beaded lace surrounding the hole. Now surround the beaded lace with the pearls by sticking them. Again, surround the pearls with the beaded lace.
Step 7: Let's Stick Stone Lace!
- Apply glue on the edges of the CD and stick the beaded lace on it. Besides the beaded lace, apply glue and stick the stone lace on it. Place some glue on the back side of the CD and stick the beaded lace on it for giving it a hanging.
Step 8: Let's Stick CD on Box!
- Now apply glue on the open half end of the CD and stick the mobile box on it.
Step 9: Conclusion
Isn’t this too quick to make! Such organizers are widely used for storing handy products like creams and other makeup products, shampoos, oils, combs, and much more. They can also be placed beside the mirrors to store toothbrushes and toothpaste. So, how have you designed your hanging organizer?