Introduction: How to Make Christmas Tree From Plastic Bottle
Welcome to my video, in this tutorial I will show you how to make awesome Merry Christmas Tree Diorama along with Santa Claus Sleigh. I hope you will like it.
Your suggestions are always welcome. If you like the video press thumbs up button, share and subscribe.
Transparent Plastic Sheet
Plaster of Paris
Spray Paint – Grass Green
Acrylic colors - Crimson, Royal Gold & Raw Sienna
Twinkle / Christmas Lights
Step 1: Use of Bottle
- I used plastic bottle for making tree.
- I used transparent plastic sheet to cover bottle from outside.
- I used hot glue gun to fix it.
- I used Styrofoam.
Step 2: Use of Plaster of Paris
- I used plaster of paris to make base for tree.
- I used piece of cardboard for making sleigh.
- I used dried moss.
- I used clay for making snowman.
- I used acrylic colors - Crimson, Royal Gold & Raw Sienna.
Step 3: Use of Leaves
- I used spray paint grass green on bottle.
- I used acrylic color royal gold on floor.
- I used cedar leaves on it.
- I used twinkle / Christmas lights.
Step 4: Final Pictures
Here are few final pictures of Christmas Tree.
Participated in the