Introduction: How to Make Model of Car From Cardboard|New Easy Art & Craft Tutorial Cardboard Car
Welcome to my new tutorial. In this tutorial i made model of car from cardboard, it is very easy to make and look beautiful. Don't forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment.
Your suggestions are always welcome. If you like the video press thumbs up button, share and subscribe.
Piece of Cardboard
Hot Glue Gun
Acrylic Colors (Yellow Ochre, Crimson, Vermilion)
Flexible Transparent Blue Plastic Sheet
All purpose Adhesive
Marker ( Silver, Black)
Barbecue Bamboo Stick
Step 1: Use of Cardboard
- I used cardboard to make it.
- I used Barbecue Bamboo Stick to temporary fix it.
- I used Scissors and Paper Cutter to cut their piece.
Step 2: Use of Hot Glue Gun
- I used hot glue gun to fix pieces.
- I used water spray bottle to bend piece to cardboard.
Step 3: Use of Coloring
- I applied acrylic colors Yellow Ochre and Crimson to make front & rear lights.
- I applied acrylic color Black on Tyre.
Step 4: Use of Flexible Transparent Blue Plastic Sheet
- I used flexible transparent blue plastic sheet to make windshields.
- I applied black and silver marker on it.
- I used acrylic color vermilion to make side indicator light.
Step 5: Final Pictures
- Here are few final picture or my cardboard car.
Be the First to Share