Introduction: How to Make Music Reactive WS2812B LEDs With Multi-pattern
WS2812, WS2812B is an intelligent controlled LED light source. it has an inbuild control chip and has 4 pins. V+ ,V- ,Din & Dout.For control these LEDs we want to use MCU like Arduino, PIC or Rasberry pie.
I used Arduino UNO for this project.
Step 1: First You Need
1- Arduino UNO or MEGA
2- Auto gain MIC module
3- WS2812B LED Strip ( 144 LED strip Recommend )
4- `Jumper wires
5 - Breadboard
6 - Push button switch
Step 2: Set Up Your Arduino
1. First, you want to upload code to the Arduino.
* When you go to upload the code after connecting circuit Arduino IDE showing error message *
* If you want to Upload Code after connect, >> Disconnect AREF pin & 3V3 connect.
>> Disconnect data Out pin and analog IN Connecting.
Before the upload code First, add LIbraryI Provided.
2. change Number of LEDs, Data out PIN & Analog input PIN as you wish.
* If you have 50 LEDs Strip Change N_PIXELS30 >>>> to N_PIXELS50
Step 3: Make and Testing Circuit and Troubleshooting
First, you disconnect all power sources and Start to the wiring circuit.
Don't forget to connect AREF pin & 3.3V.
IF you use 5 PIN MIC MODULE,
- connect GND, V + to 3.3V.
- out pin connect to Arduino analog input.
- control gain >> gain pin not connected any lines = 60db
gain pin connected V+ line = 40db
gain pin connected GND line = 50db
power up the circuit and you can change patterns by pressing the button.