Introduction: How to Make: Saint Patty's Day Ice Cream Cupcakes
Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons! March 17th is Saint Patty’s Day, which means we get to enjoy everything green…which in my book includes desserts. Today I’m going to show you how to make mint chocolate chip cupcakes for this special day.
Let’s get started!
Click the link below to view the VIDEO!
You are going to need:
-Chocolate cake mix
-A measuring cup
-An electric mixer
-Clover cupcake liners
-A cupcake pan
-An ice cream scoop
-And mint chocolate chip ice cream
1. Line your cupcake pan with the liners.
2. Add the chocolate cake mix to your bowl.
3. Add 1 ¼ cup of water.
4. A ½ cup of oil.
5. And 3 eggs. (These directions might vary depending on the type of cake mix you buy!)
6. Mix everything together for 2 minutes on medium speed. (Check out that chocolate!)
7. Fill your cupcake pan with batter.
8. At 350° F bake for 15-20 minutes.
9. There are many different ways to frost these, but I chose to pipe some icing around the top of the cupcake. (All you need is a bag! Cut a hole in its tip, then add icing and squeeze!) (If you choose to frost them with a knife…that works too!)
10. Now add a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
I’m not kidding guys, this is one of the best desserts I’ve ever had! Chocolate, icing and ice cream...it’s an unbeatable combination. Another way to serve these includes traditionally frosting the cupcakes, adding green sprinkles, and serving them in a dish so many can enjoy these at the same time.
I hope many of you give these a try because I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
Thanks for watching! Please be sure to give this video a “LIKE,” drop me a comment, and SUBSCRIBE to my channel!
Until next time loves! XO!
7 years ago
Oh my goodness those sound simply delicious! I like what you did with the icing so that ice cream sits right on top of the cupcake :)
Reply 7 years ago
Thank you my friend! I have to say, they're super addictive haha! Thanks for taking the time to comment!