Introduction: How to Make Vase From Cloth|Plastic Bottle Vase|Plaster of Paris Vase
Welcome to my new tutorial. In this tutorial i made vase from piece of cloth it is very easy technique to make and looking beautiful. Don't forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment.
Piece of Cloth
Hot Glue Gun
Plaster of Paris
Wood polish powder - Burnt Umber, Dark Yellow Ocher, Red Ocher
Step 1: Use of Piece of Cloth and Plaster of Paris
- I used piece of cloth for making vase.
- I used plaster of paris on cloth for making it hard.
- Work with plaster is very easy. Please watch video for more detail.
Step 2: Use of Sandpaper & Hot Glue Gun
- I used sandpaper for making it smooth.
- I used hot glue gun for fixing base of vase.
Step 3: Coloring
- I always used acrylic colors when I work with Plaster.
I used Burnt Umber, Dark Yellow Ocher, Red Ocher for giving beautiful look.
Step 4: Finial Pics
- Here are few final beautiful pics of vase.
Participated in the
Fiber Arts Contest